Directions to Sale Location
From the Junction of Hwy 212 & Hwy 20 in Watertown, SD
2.7 miles NW on Hwy 20 to Sioux Conifer Road (453rd Ave/County Road 13) then 4 miles North on the Sioux Conifer Road. Watch for Signs!
AUCTIONEER’s NOTE: Bales are ALL Net-Wrapped & Baled with a Vermeer Super 605N Round Baler. Sold by the Bale!
* 900 Round Bales: 3rd, 4th & 5th Cutting Orchard Grass-Alfalfa
* 700 Round Bales: Prairie Grass Hay
* 40 Round Bales: Alfalfa Hay *Stored Inside
* 170 Round Bales: Orchard Grass-Alfalfa Mix Hay *Stored Inside
* 800 Small Square Bales: Orchard Grass-Alfalfa Mix
****Stored Inside & on Trailers - Baled with John Deere 338 Baler
1993 Chevy HD 3/4-Ton 4x4 Pickup
*Original Paint in Excellent Condition
*New Motor 28,000 miles ago
*New Tires, Shocks, Radiator Less than 1000 miles ago
New Holland Side-Delivery Rake - Like New
Several "Wind Break" Sheet Metal Panels
(2) Sioux River Ranch Saddles
For Information call Roy @ 605-881-6559 or Lynn @ 605-520-3906
Loading available: contact seller to make arrangements.
Terms: Cash or bankable check day of sale! No property removed until paid for. Any terms or conditions announced day of sale take precedence over written ads. Not responsible for errors or omissions in listing. Not responsible for accidents or thefts. SD Sales Tax applies.