Attractive, 40 ft. x 38 ½ ft. Stainless Steel Quonset-style, insulated New Building, on 3 city lots
Midland, SD: corner of Pierre & Elm Streets, just east of Catholic Church
This building & lots will sell on Auction Day with no minimums or reserves!
There will be a new owner!
• Large 150’ x 140’ Corner Lot
• Building has never been used
• Excellent, Clean, Smooth Concrete Floor
• Electric Overhead Door, 17 ft. wide & 14 ft. tall, w/3 windows & auto remote
• One Walk-thru Door w/lock
• Large Electric Box
• Wired for 220v & 110v
• 220v outlets on both north & south walls
• 110v on all 4 walls on 6 separate circuits
• Fully Insulated
• Extra bracing & blocking on End Walls so Heating System & other items could be mounted on the walls
• Built by Wall Building Center
• Sloped Landscape for Drainage System
• New Rock in Driveway
• City of Midland Water close by
• Responsible for own Sewer System
• Outside Light Pole beside the building, just needs the light
• Taxes: $ 548.11
Great Repair Shop
Store Equipment & Supplies
Store Seeds, Feeds & Fertilizers
Add a new home beside the garage
Investment: Rent out for storage of campers, boats, etc.
LEGAL: Lots 7, 8, and 9, of Block 24 in the city of Midland, Haakon County, SD
Public Showing: Mon. June 22 from 6 – 7 pm
Terms: 20% on Auction Day w/balance due in certified funds, on, or before, July 29, 2020. Property sold by legal description; no survey provided. Some markers from previous survey are still in place. Seller pays 2020 Real Estate Taxes prorated to date of closing. Title Insurance & Closing agent costs split between buyer & seller. Inspect to extent deemed necessary and rely on your own judgment when bidding. Descriptions & info are from sources deemed reliable; however, neither the seller, auctioneer, nor associated personnel are making any guarantees or warranties, actual or implied. Property is sold “as-is, where-is.” Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed materials or prior representations.
Auctioneers represent Seller